Size Five Games

Author Topic: The Expanse  (Read 2685 times)

Ben

• Global Moderator
  • SIZE FIVE!
  • Cake Maniac
    • View Profile
Re: The Expanse
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 02:52:08 pm »
Ok, I took a quick look and yeah they've removed/hidden that aspect of it so far - like I say, the infected just lay down and die on the show.

I'm still really enjoying it. The first half of season 2 felt like an action/character-based finale to the first season; now everything's political fallout and all the various groups' machinations, which is a nice change of pace. It's a shame we haven't been back to the grimy street-level politics of Ceres yet, but at least Jared Harris is back!

Ben

• Global Moderator
  • SIZE FIVE!
  • Cake Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 09:25:45 am »
Cancelled and not yet picked up by anyone else :(

At least I can move over to the books...

Ben

• Global Moderator
  • SIZE FIVE!
  • Cake Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 01:55:59 pm »
This got saved by Amazon, apparently! Woo! Not sure what that means for when I'll get to see the third season, though - might get lost between Netflix and Amazon for a while...

Ben

• Global Moderator
  • SIZE FIVE!
  • Cake Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 01:14:59 am »
Amazon now have all three seasons up, and I've watched all of S3. I'm still really enjoying it, even if as before it feels less complex. It's full-on space zombies and space hybrid alien soldiers and stargates and stuff, which is all still done really well, but I do miss the more grounded stuff. It's more 24 In Space than The Wire In Space now.